Friday, June 28, 2013

how to use paint tool sai in my way .-.

posted by yolo di 1:10 PM
how to use sai in my way :/

im a newbie too,
it's my 5th times i try to make a char


if you didn't have sai yet, download it from google
download the crack or buy it, up to you :3
first of all,
i made the sketch manually, because i didn't have any pen tablet
im using mouse so it's hard enough for me to make sketch in digital, idk about you .-.
then scan it or take a pic of it, which ways you prefer
here we go

open the sai app,
file > open > browse [my sketch manually]
after that make a new linework,
and bold the line sketch with curve tool
hide layer 1 then you can look it better/focus
make a new layer [layer2]
{we gotta paint the char}
go to linework1 > pick magic wand tool/select tool > select the part
after that, go to layer2
choose the color > pick the tool > and start painting
if you not finish the line sketch with curve tool, {like me .-.}
you can go to linework1 again and continue bolding the line sketch,
and do it all again :)
when you finish it, you can save it as sai again or any files you want ;)

i hope this is can help you even not that much .-.
cause im also a newbie ^^
good luck! :D

0 comment:

Post a Comment

i appreciate it.
thank you :)

can we do an air hug?

Photobucket
 

handle my SWAG Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea

Lucky Charms Rainbow