Thursday, October 28, 2010

showed to justin n beliebers!

posted by yolo di 6:47 PM
YO, BLOGIEEESS!!!
nice to met u again!
nice to make a post again!
and... nice to TALKin about justinbieber again!!!
*YEAAHHH!!*

fine-,-
so, WHAT'S UP THERE? got a nice news :/ ?
i hope so (: cause we will talkin about nice news!
:)) do not too trust that, cause i don't know ur mind ((:
but, I KNOW UR HEART! *yeaahhh!!*

btw~ i make some pict about justinbieber!
wanna see?
LETS SEE!!




Dear @justinbieber:: " i make this pict with ALL my HEART! i hope u know n understand about my feelings to u ♥ n i hope.. U CAN SEE THIS! .(u.u). i know it's not nice, but.. it's also not too ugly- im just wanna u know about this (: " *BeComeTrueGOD_pls*

whooppsss!
u've to heard new news about justin?
justin will CUT his hair?
OMG!! that's true? justin will really cut his hair??
ouch justiiinnn~
" I WILL SUPPORT ANYTHING U WANT, boy!! "
anything!
('-')v promise v('-')

hey! wanna see justin play PIANO?
COME ON!!
SEE THAT VIDEO!!
VIDEO WHEN JUSTIN PLAYin PIANO!!!! <CLICK




HOW AN AMAZING when his play that piano!!!!! ♥

oohhhh God..
im deadd -LOL-

justin looks COOL! CUTE!! and AMAZING!!! ♥
ouuhhh~ u can do anyting with amazing!
u're GREAT IDOL!! ♥
u should be know that!
ur parent must be proud of yaa! ♥♥

if i'ma be ur mom,.. u must stay close with me! akakkaak lol

hey, guys~
my hands said, "that's enough girl! we're tired to wrote anymore-_-"
*what a noisy hands-,-"*

like my hands said, i must go~ i mean,- we (me n my hands)
so~
LOVE YALL ♥
we will miss u! :*
n.. u will miss us! akkakak lol
x(^-^)x

SEE YAA next post!!!! ♥

0 comment:

Post a Comment

i appreciate it.
thank you :)

can we do an air hug?

Photobucket
 

handle my SWAG Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea

Lucky Charms Rainbow