Tuesday, October 5, 2010

STILL ALIVE with new style_justin bieber (?)

posted by yolo di 5:29 AM
HI YAA, BLOGGGIIIIEEEEESS!!
loooooooooooonnngg time no make a new post, huh?
~sorry~
u know,.. be a new student in new school.. Sooo busy.. And have many tasks..
It makes me tired and makes me have a feeling wanna dead== for them (my teachers), maybe its funny to make their students tired..
But for me, one of their students.. Its sucks! Awfull!! And.. --aaaaa
okay!
Back to the topic-

u know, i livin' in Makassar now.. South sulawesi, indonesia..
I think.. Makassar language a little bit difficult #lie-,-
many food in here, and thats so strange for me..
XP idlt
umm..
Anyway.. I love @justinbieber ,now.. Idk, why i can fallin' love with him-,- maybe.. 'cause his voice or.. His songs.. Umm.. I think both --
wait a minute,
i've his photo with different hair.. U wanna see?
I want..
If u dont wanna see, u can close ur eyes..


u know, its hairstyle's funny..

Bieber of BOTAK hairstyle
akkakakkkakakak
Bieber's bald 8)
or.. bieber without hair 8)
which one sentences what u think's suitable..

 umm..,
i allready to like his hairstyle~ 

 
 and
I LOVE THIS HAIR~
aaaaaaaaaaa!!

u see that??
u like that??
> I see that! and I.. LOVE it <
u know,..
something's wrong with me o.O
a man in my life.. my mind.. and my heart.. only him-,-"
i know its not good==
how i can got my soulmate, if in my eyes only him o_O?

==zzzzzzzzzzzz

BTW!
i look this on one of many site..



is it TRUE ?!
wanna see more ?
chech this one >> http://youtu.be/NlevSBh29Wc

tell me if this story's not right, okay?

enough..
see yaa~~

0 comment:

Post a Comment

i appreciate it.
thank you :)

can we do an air hug?

Photobucket
 

handle my SWAG Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea

Lucky Charms Rainbow