Monday, January 10, 2011

aw Jordan :)

posted by yolo di 4:00 PM
O hey guys! ! ! :3
jordan's  time, huh? :)
lemme tell u haha lol
somedays ago.. i made a draw for him x3
and i think he will never comment my drawin'.. then i guess WRONG!
he commented my drawin'!! and actually, IM SHOCK!
*lebeh-..-
okay!

AND!
somedays ago, he's ever been chat live with his fans..
n i gotcha his video live! before -.-
wanna see?
cmon! check it out!!



on twitcam :)
he's good..
he's cute..
and..
he's amazing!!
i love him :) he's my idol too
look his talent! .. amazing!!!
n so nice voice! exactly!! :)
.....♥♥......
haha i've more love to him.. x)

btw.. one more time, i wanna show u something's special for me hehe :P
check.. it.. out!!


he said: " wow this is so cool "
then i replied him: " AW! thanks! thanks so much,jord!! thanks for commented my drawin'! x3 ..i love u.."
and he didn't reply me back -_____--"

...

his comment not enough for me--" although has to makes me crazy hehe lol
exactly.. that's enough, haha but.. u know.. im human xP
...
bloggies!!!
enough till here about my best day about that hehe
i wanna search my best day, more :P
see yaa :*

0 comment:

Post a Comment

i appreciate it.
thank you :)

can we do an air hug?

Photobucket
 

handle my SWAG Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea

Lucky Charms Rainbow