Saturday, September 29, 2012

birthday wishes on twitter

posted by yolo di 2:21 PM
28th on September...♥
yesterday
date : Friday, 09/28/2012
..was my sweet 17th birthday♥

well, i got thousand birthday wishes yesterday. lmao
not really, but many enough.. :')


about 53 birthday wishes on twitter..
well, amazing for me :)
my besties, my sista, my family, i mean Beliebers..
are gave that sweet 17th birthday wishes :')
eventho justin wasn't count one of there,
i felt amazing ♥
thank you Beliebers, you made my day :*


and one of 'em just sent me this :)
isn't this amazing? :')

you know how i feel
to be a part of this family..
amazing.
and i know how justin feels to having Beliebers
:')
this family just too adorable 


0 comment:

Post a Comment

i appreciate it.
thank you :)

can we do an air hug?

Photobucket
 

handle my SWAG Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea

Lucky Charms Rainbow