Friday, September 27, 2013

well, yeah..

posted by yolo di 10:24 PM
at least, it's me - still alive
idk i'm just worry about the choice i picked before, and i just living on it right now..
college << there i am

in a faculty where i have no idea why i choose that .-.
i've no ability on it, but i'll try
god.
i've no idea, there're some conflicts stuck on my head.
why and why..



well, i just wanna make a creation, some works of me to my beloved country..
i just wanna do something, even if people outta there (and you) don't think that is matter..
but honestly, i do want you to know.
im strong enough to make an impact which good and positive,

yeah hello there
here i am
standing in a choice i choose
i can draw, my parents say i have an ability on it..
but i left it.
i make it as my hobby, just a hobby.
because i think i do not really adept of it, many people outta there who has much more skill to draw something than me. i've no idea.
now i already choose,
i'm ready to living on it,
gotta make something new in my life as my dream..
looking forward, do the best.

hope you do the same.
do not lament something you choose already,
if you already move on it, through it well
make something big happen
color your life, have fun within
there's nothing wrong..
God must have something precious for you, believe it. (because i do)

don't forget to smiling, you gorgeous with it ;)
i mean it :3

~mata ne~ ^^/ see you ^-^

0 comment:

Post a Comment

i appreciate it.
thank you :)

can we do an air hug?

Photobucket
 

handle my SWAG Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea

Lucky Charms Rainbow