Monday, September 8, 2014

love doesn't make sense

posted by yolo di 10:23 PM
When i just fall in love and i can't tell him that.. ah you know how awful that is
Think how stupid it is, remember you've already learnt to talk since 2nd yo and you just hit 19th yo right now :v
Is that really hard to say that?
Orz-_-



I don't actually understand this feeling, between i adore this person or he punches me from my back :v
I've always said that i hate him, and keep trying not to think about him.. doesn't help.
..and i think he has a look for another girl,
Well, THOSE GIRL IS CUTE THO
LOL
Damn you boy, how could you find a better one than me haha

Matte, i didn't even have a good look
My attitude just nature like human :v
I'm rough.. I think :/

Well, where is the place i can find or buy an eraser to erase him from my mind?

0 comment:

Post a Comment

i appreciate it.
thank you :)

can we do an air hug?

Photobucket
 

handle my SWAG Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea

Lucky Charms Rainbow