Monday, September 8, 2014

vacation after the 2nd semester

posted by yolo di 9:59 PM
Yo it's me again~

Vacation after the first semester, i'm not doing anything
Got tired everytime i heard "it's close to holiday" remember there's no plan i've or force me to do
And it was actually happened before. awful.

Now, still on my vacation after the second semester.
It took one step forward.

Still getting bored being home, but there's a plan immediately~
AFAID, well, can't go to that event ;_; far enough from a place where i live, even if i really want to join that.. I don't know the way to get there
But..
There is another one, comifuro 4~
On east jakarta, well close enough with my home
Be a lil dare to go out to that event, alone
Lol it's a single thing :v
Lil happy~
But it just took one day.. makes no sense
Realize that it's not a big step :v

Still..
I felt nothing to keep
Plus..
I bored being home

Wish i could find somebody to share and feel the same thing, or just somebody to understand
Because i hate being alone, and i know i also hate living with many people who doesn't even know me that well


0 comment:

Post a Comment

i appreciate it.
thank you :)

can we do an air hug?

Photobucket
 

handle my SWAG Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea

Lucky Charms Rainbow